Anisotropically Conductive Adhesives
Electrically interconnect and ground
ACP's for Electrical Interconnection
Zymet's ACP’s designed for electrical interconnection are used for flip chip attachment. Applications include chip-on-glass (COG) attachment of driver IC's and chip-on-flex attachment for RFID and smartcard assembly.
Features of Zymet's anisotropically conductive pastes include:
- Gold coated spherical polymer particles as fine as 3 microns
- High stability of dispersion to ensure random particle distribution
- High electrical isolation of particles to eliminate short circuits
- Fine pitch resolution — as fine as 35 microns
- Thermal curing or UV curing in 10 seconds or less. UV curable versions require the use of a UV transparent substrate, such as glass.
ACP'S for Electrical Grounding
ACP’s designed for electrical grounding applications utilize uniformly sized, spherical conductive particles that are sized to bridge the thickness of the bondline, to create an electrical contact between two substrates. These ACP's provide the following features and benefits:
- One component, syringe dispensable systems
- Very low and stable contact resistance across a bondline
- Snap curing in 60 seconds or less, or longer conventional oven curing
- Ultra-low stress bonding (read more >>)
For more information about specific applications and products, please Contact Us.